CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Changes in me

i am into 6 weeks preggy now. and facing quite a challenging moments.

i have started to have nausea and my stomach is not comfortable. it starts on last thurs, eve of the raya haji. pening dulu then get a sleep. then this tak best feeling came. i've lost interest to munch more, which for those who knew me very well, i did enjoy food :)

Buat tak layan je, but it really made me feel sick. i woke up as early as 6am, just because i'm starving. again at 10am, i'm starving again. seems like i can't have a 8 hours sleep nemore izit?

My throat started to taste bad. I found that ice lemon tea helps me. At certain time, i am craving for some not really weird food. I really got appetite for NZ hunny chicken wings. Thanks hubby for accompanying me

Next day at work,  i don't feel eating but i'm starving. How la? Buy another ice lemon tea and somehow i'm ok a bit.

I am just wondering when is this feeling and so called morning sickness will be gone as it really test my patience. This is the price i have to pay for being a mommy-to-be i guess. Well, would like to congratulate those who don't faced this. You're just lucky. I just hope i've managed to go this through and hope it will end soon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...